1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of this website and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by www.QintesseraWebDesign.com . Wherever this Notice refers to “users” it means “you”, while “we” or “our” or “Web Site” refers to www.QintesseraWebDesign.com
2. You acknowledge that the website contains information and/or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of www.QintesseraWebDesign.com or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the “Content”). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through this website
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by www.QintesseraWebDesign.com or the owner of the software’s patent and or copyright.
4. “Free” content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and “free” content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of www.QintesseraWebDesign.com or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than www.QintesseraWebDesign.com .
1. The publisher of this website and the authors of any content contained on this website have used their best efforts in preparing this content. The content is provided to you for information and educational purposes only. The authors and publisher make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents on this website. The information contained on this website is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained on this website, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
2. The publisher of this website and authors of any content contained therein further disclaim any warranties (express or implied), merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose of the content on this website. The authors and publisher shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the material on this website, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties.
3. The information available on this site is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice of any kind, whether it be medical, legal, financial, or any other kind of professional advice. This website does not under any circumstances recommend a particular course of action or treatment for any situation or condition. In all cases where professional advice is required you should consult with a competent professional.
Contract For Ordering Of Services
- Parties: This contract is by and between you the “Client”, and Qintessera Web Design, hereafter “Company,” for the purpose of developing a World Wide Web site.
- Relationship: Company is acting as an independent contractor, and is not acting as an employee of Client.
- Payment: Payment for the website shall be paid with a future payment of 14 days from the date of placing an order with us. Final publication of the site will occur upon receipt of payment. However, we will send you login details to the website no later than 7 days of receiving your order, which will allow you to see what the website looks like, and send us any changes that you wish made. During this time, the website will be in ‘Maintenance Mode’ and only visible to logged in users. During this period you are free to cancel your order for any reason, and you will not be charged.
- Time Frame: Client and Company agree to work together diligently toward the completion of this project. Client understands that the timeliness of needed materials (photos, logos, text) or changes made to the original work specifications, may impact the completion.
- Copyrights: Client hereby unconditionally guarantees that all text, graphics, photos, trademarks, designs and any other materials provided to Company by the Client are either owned by the Client or used by permission of the owners of said materials. Similarly, Company warranties that all graphics and text used in the construction of the website are either owned by the Client or used with Client’s permission.
- Disclaimer: Regardless of the service provider(s) chosen, Qintessera Web Design is not responsible for quality or reliability of any Internet Service Provider. Company does not warrant that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted or without error, due to Browser software, Internet Service Providers limitations, dysfunction of hosting company’s servers or domain name(s) expiration.
- Website Features included in the base price:
–Consultation – 1 hour of consultation time, in which Company shall determine Client’s needs and goals.
– Publication of all pages, content, text, and graphics, specified by Client on the Order Form
– Setting Up Of Emails, as specified by Client on the Order Form
Website Features NOT included in the base price:
–Copy Writing or Editing – Copy needed for the site should be prepared by the Client or copywriter, proofed for spelling & grammar before submitting it to Company to add to the website.
–Registering of Domain Name(s), Purchase of Hosting Package
–Extensive Changes (over 2 sets) – It’s recommended that the Client has some basic ideas of the desired site in color scheme, content. The layout will be as show on our demo sites.
- Changes: Within 30 days of the original posting of the website, minimal changes will be done at no charge;
- Price Structure for maintenance:
– £ 50.00/hr (covers changes to design layout, text, photo, etc. after initial 14 days)
- Sole Agreement: The agreement contained in this Website Terms and Conditions constitutes the sole agreement between Qintessera Web Design and the Client regarding this site.
Copyright – 2015 www.QintesseraWebDesign.com All rights reserved.